They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach – so why not make a tantalizing milkshake that has both a pleasant appearance and fantastic taste?
Are you interested in taking your romantic life to another level? It’s time to whip out your culinary skills and create a love potion of your own. While aphrodisiac oils can be helpful off the kitchen, you can also whip up this enchanting milkshake to make your way to your beloved’s heart.
Ingredients (for four servings)
Eight scoops of vanilla-flavored ice cream with ¼ cup of Baileys Irish cream
Eight scoops of vanilla-flavored ice cream with ½ cup of strawberries (can be frozen or fresh)
One tsp. of vanilla extract
Sprinkles in pink color
Sprinkles that comes in heart shapes
200 g of white chocolate
100 ml of cream
1. To start this recipe, you need to bring out a large mixing bowl. After that, take the thickened cream and begin to pour it on the bow. Using a mixer, whip it until the cream starts to provide a creamy and thick texture. Once finished, cover the bowl with a wrap and place it inside your refrigerator.
2. In the second step, you will need to make preparations for the ganache. You will need the chocolate and cream. Combine the two in a bowl and microwave it for 20 seconds.
3. Use the previous mixture and dip the ganache into it. You should also add a small amount of the pink sprinkles. After that, place it in the refrigerator.
4. With a food blender, blend the ice cream, Baileys, and vanilla extract. Continue to mix until it provides a smooth texture. Transfer the blend to a jug and set it inside the fridge.
5. Since your milkshake will have two tones, you also need to create a pink shake. This time, use the strawberries and ice cream combination. Blend it until it forms a nice, pink combination.
6. Now, take out the vanilla shake from the fridge. Prepare the cocktail glass that you will serve. Fill the lower half of the glass with the strawberry shake. Fill the remaining half with the vanilla flavored milkshake.
7. With a piping bag, use the whipped cream to place decorated whip on top of the finished blend. Start with the center first so that you can create a neat figure.
8. Use your remaining heart sprinkles and dash it on top of the shake. Last, add a decorated straw, and now, you can finally serve it.
Make sure to remember that milkshakes taste best when they are fresh. Invite your special someone and enjoy a romantic date with this concoction!